Coach training and certification
Rigorous coach training, grounded in an inclusive model of human development. Delivered face-to-face, where we can best explore human engagement.
- Leading edge integration of mindfulness, somatics, developmental psych, interpersonal neurobiology and other fields
- Live, in person small group training
- Continual focus on coach development
- Published competency model of tools and methodologies to support profound change
- Three to four day retreats plus virtual work
- Beautiful retreat setting with gourmet locally sourced organic food
Presence-Based Coaching® training is fully accredited by the International Coach Federation’s highest level. For those exploring ICF credentials at the ACC level, the fastest and most cost effective package includes PBC I, PBC II, and Mentor Coaching.
We also provide Presence-Based Coach certification to those who complete our full Course of Study, including the LIPCC advanced course and live coaching exam.
Course of Study
Upcoming PBC course dates
Spring 2021 – Virtual
- PBC I – March 8-10
- PBC II – May 3-6
- Mentor Coaching begins May 24
- PBC I – June 7-9
- PBC II – August 23-26
- Mentor Coaching begins Sept 13
- PBC I – September 13-15
- PBC II – November 1-4
- Mentor Coaching begins Nov 29
Christina Geithner, PhD
One of the most powerful educational experiences of my life. Elements included a master teacher and coach; artful design; rigorous content and expectations; a variety of experiential learning activities offering multiple ways of knowing (cognitive, physical/somatic, and psycho-social); regular application of knowledge and skills. All in the context of a learning community fostered throughout. This epitomizes an accelerated learning experience in a supportive environment, offering personal and professional transformation at an exceptional value.