Our flagship PBC certification course. Pragmatic curriculum and experience in contracting, designing, delivering coaching programs. Rigorous self-development in a community of learners.
- assessing fit with coaching prospects
- developing competency-based outcomes
- designing a rigorous coaching program
- developing fluidity and integration through the competency model
- addressing accountability, breakdowns and commitment issues
- completing the coaching program
- contextualizing coaching as a catalyst for human development.
Six month course. Two four-day retreats six months apart. Six phone classes, peer coaching, outside case studies, extensive feedback, reading, and individual work with Bebe and Sarah. Live coaching exam. Completion of PBC I and II and application required before registration. 75 ICF Core Competency training hours.