Part II is based on the book Presence-Based Coaching. Evoke presence and resilience in your coaching clients. Work with somatic and language-based coaching methods. Completes the core model.
- exploring how to create presence and resourcefulness
- evoking the experience of immediacy with clients
- integrating somatic and inquiry-based approaches
- increasing your capacity for holding a relational field
- working with polarities
- designing integrative coaching fieldwork and practices
Four-day residential retreat, and two follow-up calls. PBC I is a pre-requisite. 34 hours ICF coach Core Competency training hours.
The second part of the Presence-Based® Coaching Course emphasizes presence as an outcome of coaching for clients. We continue to strengthen our own ground as coaches, as we also couple our way of being with new coaching moves that evoke new awareness and capacity in the client. The result is greater resilience, efficacy, choice, aliveness, and leadership presence.
This second part of our core course includes approximately two hours of pre-work, a four day retreat, and two one-hour follow-up class calls. After completion of this two-part course, students will understand, and be equipped to develop mastery in, the complete Presence-Based Coaching model.
Who This is For
The second part of the course is for students who want to complete their understanding and experience of the model, and for those who wish to continue on for certification.
Specific Areas of Learning Focus for PBC II
The second part of the Presence-Based Coaching Course addresses:
- experiencing a model for building presence and resilience together with specific professional competencies
- evoking the direct experience of presence with clients
- engaging psychobiology in service to long term development
- supporting clients in recognizing and shifting embodied habits
- integrating somatic and question-based coaching processes
- increasing your own capacity for holding a field of presence with your clients
- working with polarities in coaching competencies and in client content
- designing integrative application fieldwork and practices