Presence-Based® Coaching Protocols for In-Person Courses During COVID
We are working closely with The Bend of Ivy Lodge to ensure the safety for our students and will be following all state and local guidelines in place at the time of the course.
At Presence-Based Coaching we prioritize the health and well-being of our students and faculty. We also value learning with others in-person; the community aspect of our courses is an important part of the learning experience.
Our COVID Protocols:
- We will conduct the training indoors with air purifiers on and windows open to support air circulation.
- Wearing of masks indoors will be dependent upon conditions at the time of the course.
- All faculty and students will be asked to wash or sanitize hands regularly throughout the day.
- We may not be able to maintain a physical distance of 6’ when teaching somatics. We will provide modifications as needed and students can choose their level of engagement.
- Rooms at Bend of Ivy Lodge will be single occupancy with shared bathrooms. Supplies to sanitize bathrooms are kept in each bathroom.
- Meals are eaten together, but there is ample space in the dining room to social distance while eating (as well as the option to eat/sit outdoors).
- Please monitor your health in the days leading up to the event. If you are not feeling well or experiencing any COVID, flu or cold-like symptoms, we ask that you stay home. Refunds will be made available for those who miss due to possible illness.
- If you have pre-existing immune health conditions, we recommend the highest level of precaution before deciding to attend.
- All PBC faculty are up-to-date on COVID vaccines.
In order to participate in an in-person training, we recommend:
- Students are up-to-date on COVID vaccines.
- A negative COVID test (PCR) no more than 72 hours before arrival or a RAPID test no more than 24 hours before arrival.
- After being tested please engage in maximum precautions to prevent any additional exposure.
- If you test positive you will be eligible for a refund or can transfer to a future course.
- During Travel: At all public spaces, restaurants, gas stations, air travel use maximum precautions such as washing your hands frequently and following current CDC guidelines for mask wearing.
For more travel advisories and information, please refer to:
- North Caroling COVID-19 Recommendations https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/current-restrictions-recommendations
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/faqs.html
- COVID-19 Resources