Congratulations! We have reviewed your application, and are excited to welcome you into the Living In Presence Coaching Course. We anticipate a rich learning community.
- Please pay the $500 deposit now to complete your registration process.
- Your spot is not guaranteed until this deposit is paid.
- You can either with a credit card
- or send a $500 check directly to Doug Silsbee, 179 Macon Ave., Asheville, NC 28804 (check payable to “Yes, Global, Inc.”)
- Please review the page for our cancellation and other policies; your registration confirms acceptance of these policies.
As a reminder, meals and lodging are included in the LIPCC package pricing, in addition to the training fee. This includes double occupancy lodging, shared bath, and gourmet meals prepared with locally sourced, organic foods. Meals are provided Monday breakfast through Thursday lunch. Lodging is provided Sunday night through Thursday at 2 PM ET.
Well before the course, you will receive a link to the pre-course information page, which outlines pre-work and other details. For now, feel free to email with any questions!
In September, you will receive a payment page with the following options for the balance, due by September 25:
- Option 1 (Preferred): Full balance payment by check ($5,540) sent to Yes! Global, Inc. at 179 Macon Ave., Asheville, NC 28804
- Option 2: Full balance payment by credit card ($5,540)
- Option 3: Payment plan for balance with finance fee included by credit card ($5,840)
Cancellation policy: If you must cancel your registration for any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the conditions outlined in the terms and conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided. See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions page.