- Course Fee:
26th Sep, 2019
9th Jan, 2020
Bebe Hansen & Susan Walters Minker
Zoom Conference Call
Recommended course package:
See below for other package options
Enneagram test with debrief
- Eight 90-minute video calls
Women Leaders Group Coaching
Accelerating & Amplifying your Potential
Based on the principles of Presence-Based Leadership and Coaching, this unique developmental offer begins with practices of mindful self-awareness. We expand to include friendly and practical tools for you to navigate and thrive in the times in which we are all living and leading. Experience the safe support of a small group of colleagues who are facing similar, seemingly intractable problems. Interactive and embodied application of new ways to build capacities of both Being and Doing that create resilience.
- Cultivate your own personal and leadership Presence
- Develop inner stability in complexity
- Practice shifting in a moment of pressure to a more grounded and resourced stance
- Make life-affirming choices that create balance and alignment with what truly matters
- Create life and work sustainability
- Elevate your conscious leadership
This small coaching cohort is co-facilitated by Bebe Hansen, MSSW, PCC and Susan Walters Minker, MA, ACC. The schedule is to meet for 90 minutes virtually (on Zoom), every other week, and beginning Thursday, September, 26 at 4-5:30 PM ET
This may be the Presence-Based experience you’ve been looking for, if you desire…
- A safe, confidential container for like-minded and like-hearted women who lead organizations, businesses, programs, teams or groups
- Women who long for community in the safety in an intimate group of fellow travelers and change makers
- A place to bring your most difficult problems and your deepest aspirations
- A place to come as you are, rediscover the authentic you, and unearth your most brilliant and resilient self through coaching and community
This experience is for you if…
- You are committed to make a consistent effort to engage in and grow your own leadership
- You are willing to look deeply inward
- You are ready to practice and apply simple tools that create incremental shifts (baby steps) that lead to big course corrections.
- You want to participate in co-creating a reliable group container which holds you and your journey.
Logistics, program details and registration
- Pre-Work — Increase your self-awareness using the Enneagram (personality typology) by taking an online Enneagram test (iEQ9) and schedule a 60 min debrief call with Susan.
- Kick-off meeting is Thursday, Sept 26 at 4-5:30 PM ET.
- All meeting dates will be Thursdays at 4:00-5:30 PM ET(except for 11/20, a Wednesday)
- September 26
- October 10
- October 24
- November 7
- November 20 (Wed)
- December 5
- December 19
- January 9, 2020
- Additional details:
- Virtual Small group format
- Safe space in a community of peers
- Personal coaching opportunities
- Proven methodology to support your development
- Practical tools for your learning journey
- Option to continue in a once per month format, at conclusion of initial time period
- Price includes eight 90-min sessions, plus pre-work of taking the online Enneagram test, and one hour virtual debrief of results with Susan.
Susan Walters Minker, MA, ACC
Susan Walters Minker is an experienced developmental coach and facilitator, a Presence- Based® Coach focused on leadership and whole-being development. Her passion is working with women leaders and change makers wanting to amplify their clarity, voice, presence and purpose. Sustainably.
She partners with clients, offering a safe container to explore desired growth edges with heart, compassion, empathy, direct feedback, accountability and a sound coaching process. Coaching explorations go deep, to unconscious as well as conscious areas of behaviors, patterns, triggers, fears, blocks, desires and hidden competing commitments.
She’s worked across diverse fields and organizations, with a broad background in business and academia. Certifications and training include Presence-Based coaching, System Dynamics for Individuals and Organizations (conjunction with the Hellinger Institute of Netherlands), Integrative Enneagram (iEQ9), mindfulness, somatics, meditation, language and adult development theory, complexity theory, Actualized Leadership Profile and energy activation.
As CEO of Intentional Growth LLC dba Bend of Ivy Lodge (IG/BOI), Susan’s purpose journey is sustainably stewarding people, place and purposes. Through her coaching and facilitating, she stewards people and purposes. Through ownership and stewardship of Bend of Ivy Lodge, she stewards all three including stewarding our place, our environment. Learn more about Susan and her work.