- Course Fee:
17th Aug, 2020 10:00am
20th Aug, 2020 2:30pm
Bebe Hansen & PBC Faculty
Zoom Video Conferencing
- Please note:
$1,600 is the regular rate retreat fee only, package registration options include bundle and early bird discounts
Recommended course package:
See below for other package options
Registration for this event has closed.
Summer Presence-Based®Coaching II - Now Virtual
The Presence-Based Coaching Course is a two part course. Completion of Presence-Based Coaching I is required before attending PBC II.
Considering the ongoing COVID-19 global situation, we have decided to hold our Summer PBC II course virtually.
- The virtual course dates are now Aug 17-20.
- It will be for 3.5 days – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and half-day on Thursday
- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EDT daily, and 10 am to 2 pm on Thursday
- There will be a total of 3 follow-up class calls on zoom after the course.
Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading text for each retreat is not included (Presence-Based Coaching for PBC II.)
- PBC I: June 1-3, 2020
- PBC II: August 17-20, 2020
- Mentor Coaching course: begins September 21
Logistics and registration details
- Requirements: Presence-Based Coaching Course is in two parts, I and II. While PBC I is self-contained and will provide a strong foundation, participants only receive the full model by attending the whole course. Completion of PBC I is a pre-requisite for PBC II.
- What’s included: Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat virtual follow-up classes. Required pre-reading textbook is not included.
- Cancellation policy: If you must cancel your registration for any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the conditions outlined in the terms and conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided. See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions page.
- Special Pricing: Payment plans can be arranged for a small financing charge, inquire with Jenny.