- Course Fee:
6th May, 2019 9:00am
9th May, 2019 2:00pm
Bebe Hansen & PBC Faculty
Bend of Ivy Lodge
- Please note:
$1,600 is the regular rate retreat fee only, package registration options include meals, lodging, and discounts
Recommended course package:
See below for other package options
Registration for this course is closed, the course is full and wait-listed. Please email Jenny to be added to the wait list. Should a space become available you will be notified.
Spring Presence-Based®Coaching II
The Presence-Based Coaching Course is a two part course. Completion of Presence-Based Coaching I is required before attending PBC II.
Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading text for each retreat is not included (Presence-Based Coaching for PBC II.)
Logistics and registration details
- Requirements: Presence-Based Coaching Course is in two parts, I and II. While PBC I is self-contained and will provide a strong foundation, participants only receive the full model by attending the whole course. Completion of PBC I is a pre-requisite for PBC II.
- What’s included: Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading textbook is not included.
- Location: All North Carolina retreats are held at Bend of Ivy Lodge, a secluded and beautiful retreat center 20 minutes north of Asheville. Retreats include long hours, morning practices, and evening sessions. Because the community experience is a vitally important element of the retreat, so and there are no nearby alternatives, we strongly recommend staying on-site. If you have a special situation and prefer to stay offsite please let us know and we can offer options.
- Meals and Lodging: Meals and lodging are included as part of the package. Lodging and meals prices include double occupancy lodging, shared bath, and gourmet meals prepared with locally sourced, organic foods. Meals are provided Monday breakfast through Thursday lunch. Lodging is provided Sunday night through Thursday at 2 PM ET.
- Single upgrades: A very limited number of upgrades are sometimes available for an additional charge of $30/night. Please note any extenuating circumstances that require a single, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Note your request in the Comments field in the cart, and you will be added to the wait-list. If upgrades become available, you will be notified in the order received, and be invited to confirm. Assume, however, that double occupancy is the norm.
- Cancellation policy: If you must cancel your registration for any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the conditions outlined in the terms and conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided. See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions page.
- Special Pricing: Payment plans can be arranged for a small financing charge, inquire with Jenny.