Presence-Based® Resilience Virtual Course "Sneak Peek"
Learn about the upcoming 6-week virtual course, Presence-Based®Resilience for Coaches: Tools, Perspectives and Practices for Complex times
Join us for FREE virtual “Sneak Peek” to the course with an hour video class on Friday, April 9 @ Noon – 1:00 PM EDT on zoom. Sign up on the left to join us for this video call, which will be recorded in case you can’t make it “live.”
Most coaches we’ve talked with in our community are working with clients who are struggling with a lot more long-term stress these days. You may find yourself feeling extra stressed as well, and not knowing what might be missing or needed to support yourself and your clients in these ongoing challenging and complex times. The global pandemic, economic uncertainties, social injustice, leadership overwhelm, working remotely, children schooling from home and organizational changes have taken a toll on everyone.
When was the last time you filled your own tank?
This is where the skills of Resilience come in. We are offering a new Presence-Based Resilience course that offers you some new tools, perspectives, and practices to support and build your own resilience as a coach, and that you can deliver to your clients right away.
This course is for you if….
- You are aware of the long-term drain that this last year has created on your energy, optimism and ability to bounce back
- You are ready to learn some new and practical tools to support your own Resilience, and that of the clients you serve
- You enjoy a fast-paced virtual environment that includes learning in and through the body
- You are curious about a different, cutting edge model of Resilience that supports your growth, including cultivating your own Presence
- You are looking for a community of practice to engage with that leverages your learning
- You are ready to practice with a partner (who you invite to join you) in between live sessions
- You enjoy going back to re-listen to recordings of teachings, so you can experience things you might have missed or listen if you couldn’t make a live session
Bebe Hansen and Sarah Halley will be faculty for this 6-session virtual course on zoom. Each module is 90 min. The course begins on Friday, April 30, 2021 @ Noon – 1:30 PM EDT, and repeats every week (except we will skip Friday, May 21)