- Course Fee:
4th Nov, 2019 9:00am
7th Nov, 2019 2:00pm
Bebe Hansen & PBC Faculty
Bend of Ivy Lodge
- Please note:
$1,600 is the regular rate retreat fee only, package registration options include meals, lodging, and discounts
Recommended course package:
See below for other package options
Registration for this event is closed.
Fall Presence-Based®Coaching II
The Presence-Based Coaching Course is a two part course. Completion of Presence-Based Coaching I is required before attending PBC II.
Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading text for each retreat is not included (Presence-Based Coaching for PBC II.)
Logistics and registration details
- Requirements: Presence-Based Coaching Course is in two parts, I and II. While PBC I is self-contained and will provide a strong foundation, participants only receive the full model by attending the whole course. Completion of PBC I is a pre-requisite for PBC II.
- What’s included: Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading textbook is not included.
- ICF Training Credits: If you take Mentor Coaching as part of the PBC course package then you will receive 60 ICF hours (26 for PBC I, 34 for PBC II) plus 10 hours for Mentor Coaching. If you choose to take Mentor Coaching elsewhere, ICF credits for PBC I & II are an extra $250 per retreat – this includes one audio review, administration, and all documentation.
- Location: All North Carolina retreats are held at Bend of Ivy Lodge, a secluded and beautiful retreat center 20 minutes north of Asheville. Retreats include long hours, morning practices, and evening sessions. Because the community experience is a vitally important element of the retreat, so and there are no nearby alternatives, we strongly recommend staying on-site. If you have a special situation and prefer to stay offsite please let us know and we can offer options.
- Meals and Lodging: Meals and lodging are included as part of the package. Lodging and meals prices include double occupancy lodging, shared bath, and gourmet meals prepared with locally sourced, organic foods. Meals are provided Monday breakfast through Thursday lunch. Lodging is provided Sunday night through Thursday at 2 PM ET.
- Single upgrades: A very limited number of upgrades are sometimes available for an additional charge of $30/night. Please note any extenuating circumstances that require a single, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Note your request in the Comments field in the cart, and you will be added to the wait-list. If upgrades become available, you will be notified in the order received, and be invited to confirm. Assume, however, that double occupancy is the norm.
- Cancellation policy: If you must cancel your registration for any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the conditions outlined in the terms and conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided. See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions page.
- Special Pricing: Payment plans can be arranged for a small financing charge, inquire with Jenny.
More about this program
The second part of the Presence-Based® Coaching Course emphasizes presence as an outcome of coaching for clients. We continue to strengthen our own ground as coaches, as we also couple our way of being with new coaching moves that evoke new awareness and capacity in the client. The result is greater resilience, efficacy, choice, aliveness, and leadership presence.
This second part of our core course includes approximately two hours of pre-work, a four day retreat, and two one-hour follow-up class calls. After completion of this two-part course, students will understand, and be equipped to develop mastery in, the complete Presence-Based Coaching model.
Who This is For
The second part of the course is for students who want to complete their understanding and experience of the model, and for those who wish to continue on for certification.
Specific Areas of Learning Focus for PBC II
The second part of the Presence-Based Coaching Course addresses:
- experiencing a model for building presence and resilience together with specific professional competencies
- evoking the direct experience of presence with clients
- engaging psychobiology in service to long term development
- supporting clients in recognizing and shifting embodied habits
- integrating somatic and question-based coaching processes
- increasing your own capacity for holding a field of presence with your clients
- working with polarities in coaching competencies and in client content
- designing integrative application fieldwork and practices