9th Nov, 2020 9:00am
12th Nov, 2020 3:00pm
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Bebe Hansen & PBC Faculty
Zoom Video Conferencing
- Please note:
$1,600 is the regular rate retreat fee only, package registration options include meals, lodging, and discounts
Registration for this event has closed.
See below for additional registration options
Fall Presence-Based®Coaching II - Now Virtual!
Presence-Based Coaching II was a great course to expand on Presence-Based Coaching I. We completed this as one of the first virtual trainings through Presence-Based Coaching, and it was flawless. We were able to connect as a group from many locations, and have true and meaningful coaching sessions. Bebe and her team were engaging, patient and most important, honored our time and ability as coaches.Director, PA CARE Partnership
The Presence-Based Coaching Course is a two part course. Completion of Presence-Based Coaching I is required before attending PBC II.
Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading text for each retreat is not included (Presence-Based Coaching for PBC II.)
Considering the ongoing COVID-19 global situation, we have decided to hold our Fall PBC I & PBC II courses virtually. We have held all of our PBC I and PBC II courses virtually since May and they have been very well received by participants.
Logistics and registration details
- Requirements: Presence-Based Coaching Course is in two parts, I and II. While PBC I is self-contained and will provide a strong foundation, participants only receive the full model by attending the whole course. Completion of PBC I is a pre-requisite for PBC II.
- What’s included: Course fees include tuition, materials, and post-retreat coaching calls. Required pre-reading textbook is not included.
- ICF Training Credits: If you take Mentor Coaching as part of the PBC course package then you will receive 60 ICF hours (26 for PBC I, 34 for PBC II) plus 10 hours for Mentor Coaching. If you choose to take Mentor Coaching elsewhere, ICF credits for PBC I & II are an extra $250 per retreat – this includes one audio review, administration, and all documentation.
- Cancellation policy: If you must cancel your registration for any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the conditions outlined in the terms and conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided. See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions page.
- Special Pricing: Payment plans can be arranged for a small financing charge, inquire with Jenny.
More about this program
The second part of the Presence-Based® Coaching Course emphasizes presence as an outcome of coaching for clients. We continue to strengthen our own ground as coaches, as we also couple our way of being with new coaching moves that evoke new awareness and capacity in the client. The result is greater resilience, efficacy, choice, aliveness, and leadership presence.
This second part of our core course includes approximately two hours of pre-work, a four day retreat, and two one-hour follow-up class calls. After completion of this two-part course, students will understand, and be equipped to develop mastery in, the complete Presence-Based Coaching model.
Who This is For
The second part of the course is for students who want to complete their understanding and experience of the model, and for those who wish to continue on for certification.
Specific Areas of Learning Focus for PBC II
The second part of the Presence-Based Coaching Course addresses:
- experiencing a model for building presence and resilience together with specific professional competencies
- evoking the direct experience of presence with clients
- engaging psychobiology in service to long term development
- supporting clients in recognizing and shifting embodied habits
- integrating somatic and question-based coaching processes
- increasing your own capacity for holding a field of presence with your clients
- working with polarities in coaching competencies and in client content
- designing integrative application fieldwork and practices