8th Nov, 2018 9:00am
10th Nov, 2018 2:00pm
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Bebe Hansen & Judy Wilkins-Smith
Bend of Ivy Lodge
- Please note:
Training fee is $1,475. The retreat setting lends itself to package options based on this price along with meals, lodging, and relevant discounts.
Registration for this event has closed.
2018 PBC Alumni Retreat
Foundations of Flow: Systemic Constellations for Coaches
The 2018 Presence-Based Coaching Alumni retreat is designed for graduates of any multi-day PBC retreat or Virtual Course (Experiential Neuroplasticity, Virtual Language Course, or AODC.) If you have any questions about eligibility, please ask before registering.
By popular request, our 2018 offer is built around a weekend. Please join your PBC community of practice at one of the most beautiful times of year in Asheville for rich learning and renewal!
Systemic coaching and constellations is a distinct body of work, integrating beautifully with Presence-Based Coaching’s emphasis on immediacy and the present moment. Shared lineages include somatics, interpersonal neurobiology, experiential learning, working with systems, and adult development.
A constellation is a method of mapping, in real time and in three dimensions, any level of system from an individual human to a whole organization. This perspective-taking on the system can illuminate what may be keeping your client or client organization stuck. And, it can reveal new possibilities for what must be completed in order to move forward.
Dimensionalizing an issue allows a client to see it, hear it, feel it, play in it, “get it” and ground it rather than trying to solve it with just the mind. Touching and sensing provides a kinesthetic sense of the functioning of the system, and what naturally wants to happen next. It illuminates the relationships and tensions between the elements of a system. This new felt sense supports the acknowledgement of what is, in the present, in order to shift to what’s possible and invite the future that wants to emerge.
Constellation work creates a visceral shift in the experience and embodiment of the issue, and opens possibilities. New neural pathways are developed consciously and mindfully, and a different sense of direction emerges.
In this highly experiential retreat you will:
- Recognize the various components and elements of a system
- Learn and experience the principles of Systemic Constellation mapping
- Distinguish the look and feel of Constellation varieties, and ways to facilitate each
- Practice creating physical representations of what’s in the client’s head, making the system visible
- Recognize the underlying order and principles of all living systems
- Dimensionalize issues with coaching clients, exploring for previously unseen bottlenecks and opportunities
- Learn pragmatic methods to use with leader clients and organizational systems, in person or remotely.
Bebe Hansen and Judy Wilkins-Smith will be teaching this retreat.
- Timing: The retreat will begin at 9:00 am on November 8 and end at 2:00 pm on November 10.
This retreat is designed for PBC alumni. Please note the date of any retreat or virtual course you have completed in the comments field during registration. If you have any questions about eligibility, please ask before registering (email Jenny)
- CCE’s: 24 CCE’s will be provided.
Logistics and Registration Details
- Location: All North Carolina retreats are held at Bend of Ivy Lodge, a secluded and beautiful retreat center 20 minutes north of Asheville. Retreats include long hours, morning practices, and evening sessions. Because the community experience is a vitally important element of the retreat, we strongly recommend staying on-site. If you have a special situation and prefer to stay offsite please let us know and we can offer options.
- Meals and Lodging: Meals and lodging have been included as part of the package pricing ($407). Lodging and meals include double occupancy lodging (with occasional triple occupancy), shared bath, and gourmet meals prepared with locally sourced, organic foods. Meals are provided from Thursday breakfast through Saturday lunch. Lodging is provided Wednesday night through Saturday at 2 PM ET.
- Single upgrades: A very limited number of upgrades are sometimes available for an additional charge of $30/night. Please note any extenuating circumstances that require a single, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Note your request in the Comments field in the cart, and you will be added to the wait-list. If upgrades become available, you will be notified in the order received, and be invited to confirm. Assume, however, that double occupancy is the norm.
- Cancellation policy: If you must cancel your registration for any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the conditions outlined in the terms and conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided. See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions page.
Judy is a highly regarded international organizational, individual and family patterns expert, systemic coach, trainer, facilitator, thought partner, leadership conference and motivational speaker and founder of System Dynamics for Organizations & Individuals. She has 18 years expertise in assisting high performance individuals, Fortune 50 executives and teams as well as legacy families, to break limiting cycles and reframe challenges into lasting breakthroughs and peak performance.
Passionate about visionary leadership and positive, accelerated, global change, she uses her ability to understand critical dynamics in personal and organizational systems and the points at which they intersect, to create growth and success. Judy collaborates with decision makers to implement innovative, ‘whole system’ design elements, ensuring balance, appetite for excellence, passion and sustained success. She is widely known for leading fearless transformation.